Thursday, November 10, 2011

My first blog

This is an exciting moment for me because this is my very first blog post. I'm not saying this is just my first blog on my sister's site either. I am saying this is my first blog ever overall. I never really thought I had very much to say about anything at all, so I was quite surprised when Shelly asked me to partake in this project of hers. So thank you Shelly.

This project is really exciting and near and dear to my heart for a number of reasons. Firstly, my family has always been into movies of all decades and 9 times out of 10 I was left out of the conversation because I was too young or too stubborn to watch "older" movies. I have since tried to expand my movie knowledge by watching movies for a movie club that Shelly started and even run a three screen theater where I see most of the newer movies.

I am excited to get started and will start blogging when I get my first movies in from netflix and the library. Thanks Shelly for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment